The main challenge of the account was to increase Conversions and to lower down the Cost per conversion.
Client Problems Earlier
Spending More With Almost No Conversions
Complaints Regarding Optimization
Reason For Low Performance Observed By Us
No Negative keywords added
No Ad Extension
No Call Tracking
Solution & Process
We rebuilt (PPC) campaigns from scratch, segmenting the campaigns by time of day and ad groups by services, then fully optimized all campaigns.
We’ve also set up call tracking numbers that allowed a level of conversion analysis that was unprecedented for our client. Using call tracking numbers and a third-party application
we can clearly segment phone call conversions originating from AdWords mobile ads versus call conversions originating from landing pages. This gives us complete attribution for all conversion types within the campaigns and concrete cost-per-acquisition and ROI numbers for our client.
Adding All types of Extensions
Bid And Optimization
Added irrelevant Keywords As Negatives
Bidded moreover on Mobile devices to produce high click–through and conversion rates.
We requested client to show up some offer something unique/different/better on landing page that will attract users.
We were able to achieve higher conversions and click through rate with more efficient ad spend. Overall, conversions has been increased from 175 in Jan to 238 in March.